From $3,146/week - 4 cabins/4 heads - sleeps 12 Air Conditioning, Generator...
The Astréa 42 by Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamarans is distinguished by its abundance of natural light, energetic lines, elegant living spaces and unparalleled comfort, while delivering sheer pleasure underway. A joy to share as a couple or with family and friends, this new catamaran promises every leg of your travels will be memorable. The Astréa 42 demonstrates the boatyard’s commitment to innovation while preserving the classic identity of the Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans’ range. She features all the elements that contributed to making our latest new boat, the Saona 47, an international success. Her inverted bow, the new signature mark of the range, gives the boat an elegant and dynamic line while offering incomparable interior space. The Astréa 42 was conceived and designed to facilitate free-flowing movement throughout the boat, as well as linking the helm station with the outdoor relaxation and living spaces from coachroof to cockpit. The spacious cockpit, equipped with an optional integrated plancha grill, is the perfect place to relax and feel at one with the sea, enhanced by the Beach Club option that provides an embedded gangway flush with her line.
SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING
• Year: 2022 • Length: 12.58 m / 41.3 ft • Beam: 7.2 m / 23.7 ft • Draft: 1.25 m / 4.1 ft • Water: 700 L / 184 gal • Fuel: 470 L / 124 gal • Engines: 2 x 40 HP Volvo • Electric: Inverter 12v/220v • Cabins: 4 dbl cabins/ 4 heads /Sleeps 12
• Air Conditioning • Generator • GPS Plotter • Auto Pilot • Wind Instruments • Speed Log • Depth Sounder • VHF • Converter.
• Full batten mainsail • Roller genoa • Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag • Electric Anchor Windlass • Electric winches.
• Cabin Fans • Semi rigid dinghy with 5hp Outboard Engine • Watermaker • Electric Toilet Pump • Cabin Fans • Radio • Refrigerator • Gas Stove Oven • Bimini top • Linen • Towels • Snorkeling gear.
• 4 cabins • 4 heads • sleeps 10/12
Click image to enlarge
From $3,146/week + extras
Yacht charter with above mentioned equipment - Snorkeling equipment - 4 Hour Charter Service Guarantee - Dinghy and outboard motor – Linens & towels – Full kitchenware.
Skippers, Hostess/Cook: Available upon request Provisioning: Please inquire for details Leisure Equipment: Safety net, Fishing rod, Kayak available upon request Transportation: From/To Airport, please inquire for details
For helpful Greece tourist info and suggested cruising program, please Click Here.
Best Price Policy:
* Please note we have a Best Price Policy! Should you find this or similar boat better prices elsewhere, do let us know, and we will do all we can to better it!