From $25,942/week - Fully Crewed All Inclusive - 12 guests capacity
Designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department, the 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today's cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts. The 2012 version of the 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht. In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
• Year: 2020 • Length: 62' / 18.89 m • Beam: 10.0 m / 32 ft 9 in • Draft: 1.55 m / 5 ft 1 in • Fuel: 2 x 650 L / 2 * 171 gal • Water 4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 gal • Motors: 2 x 110 hp • Cabins: 6 dbl / 6 heads / 2 single cabins for crew/ Sleeps 12 guests
• Air conditioning • Generator • GPS Plotter • Auto Pilot • Wind Instruments • Radar • Speed Log • Depth Sounder • VHF • Inverter
• Main Sail battened • Roller Genoa • Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag • Electric Anchor Windlass • Self tailing winches.
• 6 cabins • 6 heads • sleeps 12
Click image to enlarge
Having your own captain and/or hostess/cook onboard is a sure way to truly enjoy every second of your vacation. All our captains are certified and licensed in addition to being professional and courteous. They will sail you to the most beautiful waters, all this while your hostess cooks fantastic meals and maintains the vessel clean and tidy.
From $25,942/week + extras
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, hostess/cook)- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability) - Accommodation in 6 private air conditioned double cabins with ensuite bathroom - Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine and local aperitif (rum) - Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water) - Water sports on board: snorkelling gear, kayak, fishing rods - Dinghy and outboard motor
Cancellation Insurance and private insurance - Fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders - Harbour and mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees - Personal expenses - Tip - Transportation to/from marina - Security Deposit
Options Available Upon Request:
Transportation: From/To Airport, please inquire for details
For helpful Bahamas tourist info and suggested cruising program, please Click Here
Best Price Policy:
* Please note we have a Best Price Policy! Should you find this or similar boat better prices elsewhere, do let us know, and we will do all we can to better it!