From $1,249/week - 2 cabins/1 head - sleeps 4 Dockside Air Conditioning
The Sunsail 34 is based on Cruising World’s Best Pocket Cruiser of 2015, the Jeanneau 349, which has been modified to Sunsail’s exacting specifications to create a nimble yacht that is ideal for small groups sailing in the Mediterranean. Designed by Marc Lombard, this small yacht has a very light displacement, generous interior volume, and an inviting cockpit.
SPECIFICATIONS & PRICING
• Year: 0-6 yrs (TBC) • Length: 33' 11" / 10.34 m • Beam: 11' 3" / 3.44 m • Fuel: 34 gal / 130 L • Water: 54 US gal / 206 L • Engine: 21 Hp • Cabins: 2 dbl cabins, 1 head Sleeps 4 persons
• Dockside Air Conditioning • GPS • Chart plotter in cockpit • Autopilot • Navigation desk • Solar panels on coachroof with charging relay • Teak seating and foot rests • Standard winches • Long bench seats (1.62m) protected by deep coamings • Anchor locker with room for electric windlass • Flush Hatches • Propane BBQ • Bimini with LED lights • Sprayhood • Plenty lockers • Microwave 110V SonicHub radio - B&G US Charts - 2 burner stove and grill
• Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases) • Bath towels and face cloths • Galley inventory (10 piece cookware, cooking untensils, coffee maker, cutlery, service ware, strainer, plates, tumblers, bowls, coffee mugs, salad bowl) • Complimentary starter kit (2 roll paper towels, 2 toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, dishcloths, potholders, mutipurpose cleaner, sponge, handy wipes, 6 trash bags) • Snorkeling gear • RIB dinghy with outboard engine • Propane BBQ • Tool Kit • Flares • Air horn • Throwable device • Lifejackets • Paper charts & cruising guide for Puerto Rico
• 2 cabins • 1 heads • sleeps 4
Click image to enlarge
From: $1,249 / week + extras
Yacht charter with above mentioned equipment - Dinghy and outboard motor – Linens & towels – Full kitchenware.
Skippers: Available upon request Instructional ASA Skippers: Available upon request Hostess/Cook:Available upon request Provisions: Available upon request Beverages: Beverage list provided upon request Leisure equipment: Scuba gear, Sea kayaks, Fishing gear available upon request Prior night sleep aboard: Half daily rate with 5:00 pm boarding. Tours & Packages: Land based tours, hotel reservations and transportation arrangements gladly made upon request
For helpful Croatia tourist info and suggested cruising program, please Click Here
Best Price Policy:
* Please note we have a Best Price Policy! Should you find this or similar boat better prices elsewhere, do let us know, and we will do all we can to better it!